Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Well, what can I say....

Just like my other blog, I haven't been keeping up on posting and I'm going to do my best to get on here more. I've been trying out different survey sites and other areas to make some extra cash and until I start seeing how they work and how well they pay, I'm not going to post anything on here. I am new to all of this and I want to see how it all works before I start telling others to try it out. In the mean time, I am going to try and keep some of my latest shopping trips up to date to see where we're saving money and how good of deals we're getting. Again, this is all new to me, but it'll be interesting to see how much we save and how better we get at finding the deals and stockpiling. I can already tell a difference, but this is just the beginning.